What is PPC?
Pay per Click Marketing is the quickest way to drive quality traffic and potential customers to your website establishing brand awareness in market. PPC ads are published on search engines when an advertiser bids for certain keywords that user types those keywords into search engine. These advertisements then filters the relevant and interested users to advertisers’ website.
Position of your advertisement in sponsored listing is one of the biggest factor to drive maximum ROI through PPC. Position of any ad is proportional to the bid associated with the keyword triggering those along with its quality score. Quality score is a measure of following:
* Relevancy of ad to the keyword
* Relevancy of the landing page its sends the searcher to
* Relevancy of the ad to other PPC keywords in the ad group
* The click through rate (CTR) of your ad
* Historical performance of the account
In short, PPC campaigns requires highly relevant ads and ad groups but still one of the best way to achieve highest ROI in short time.